How is Summerside School accessible to children with SEND?
- The school is fully compliant with the Equality Act requirements.
- The school has an Accessibility Plan which was reviewed last year with a number of professionals and families.
- There are disabled toilets, shower area and changing facilities.
- We ensure wherever possible that equipment used is accessible to all children regardless of their needs.
- After-school provision is accessible to all children, including those with SEND.
- Extra-curricular activities are accessible for children with SEND.
- Detailed Risk Assessments are created and regularly reviewed for children with a high level of need.