Home Page

What do I do if I have concerns about my child?

If you have concerns about your child’s progress, you should speak to your child’s class teacher initially.

  • If you continue to be concerned that your child is not making progress, you may speak to the Special Education Needs/Disabilities Co-ordinator (SENCo). This is Mrs Shanahan and you can contact her via the main school office on 02084451192.  She is often in the playground at the beginning and end of the day.
  • The school SEN Governor can also be contacted for support.