Home Page

Who are the people who may be working with my child who has a SEND?

School provision

  • Teacher (including the Head Teacher, Deputy Head or Assistant Heads)
  • Specialist teachers e.g. a Teacher of the Deaf
  • Art therapist
  • Higher Level Teaching Assistant
  • Teaching Assistant
  • Communicator
  • BSL Tutor


Local Authority Provision delivered in school

  • Autism Outreach Service
  • Educational Psychology Service
  • Sensory Service for children with visual or hearing needs
  • Parent Partnership Service
  • SALT (Speech and Language Therapy)
  • Play therapist
  • Grief Encounter therapist


Health Provision delivered in school

  • Additional Speech and Language Therapy input to provide a higher level of service to the school
  • School Nurse
  • Occupational Therapy
  • Physiotherapy